Online trading with Danske eBanking
Why pay full commissions on securities trades? Online portfolio management has never been easier.
What you get
- Easy-to-use facilities for trading shares, bonds and unit trust certificates
- Full information about your holdings, including unrealised profit or loss and allocation by asset type and region
- Market prices and customised watchlists
- Secure e-mail connection with the Bank
- Savings on trading commissions
Get advice and save money
Ordering your own trades doesn't mean you can't discuss your investment strategy and decisions with your adviser. We recommend a regular investment checkup to make sure your holdings match your personal circumstances and objectives.
How to get startedRead more about Danske eBanking
All you need is a custody account, another account for settlements and a Danske eBanking agreement. If you're not already a customer, arrange a meeting with an adviser or call your local branch.